COST CONTROL TECH
Post Date: 06/16/23
Infinity Water Solutions seeks to add a Cost Control Tech at their Fed 128 Water Recycle Facility located in Eddy County near Loving, New Mexico.
Infinity Water Solutions is an Austin, Texas-based produced water recycling group operating in the Permian Basin. Infinity is a pioneer, reshaping how operators gather, recycle, state, and source on-demand water for production.
Infinity seeks to add a Cost Control Tech to our team. The Cost Control Tech is responsible for:
- Receiving operations and construction invoices (via accounts payable);
- Providing quality control. Review invoices against contracts and Master Service Agreements for terms and conditions;
- Using Excel coding spreadsheet to allocate costs accordingly as per time breakdown or engineer’s request;
- Working directly with Superintendent for financial authorization and communicating to HQ;
- Communicating with Accounts Payable for remittances;
- Managing disputed invoices and working with suppliers and contractors to re-issue or provide credit notes;
- Maintaining equipment log for rentals across facilities;
- Pre and post-payment reconciliations;
- Other duties as assigned.
The Cost Control Tech reports to the Vice President of Operations and ensures that invoices are consistent and commensurate with the daily field operations and construction.
The Cost Control Tech position is a contract position. Pay is consistent with market demand in the Permian Basin. Additionally, the company shall pay a monthly stipend for travel and expenses similarly dictated by the regional market and subject to negotiation.
Applicants should be able to work on site and in person. Strong applicants will have a basis knowledge in Excel, and excellent time management and communication skills.
To apply, please provide a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.